Saturday, May 05, 2007

And the Winner is....

Lori from Lori's Light Extemporenea. She is the proud winner of some sock yarn and needles. I would post pictures and may still be able to, but my camera is not working properly today.

I am sending her a skein of J. Knits sock yarn in beautiful shades of gray and pink this yarn came from my favorite online yarn store The Loopy Ewe. Her prize also includes two skeins of Simple Stripes from Knitpicks and Crystal Palace bamboo dpns size one.

Lest you think I was only prepared for "knitters" to comment, I had a different prize set aside for my non-knitting readers.

Thank you so much to those of you that commented. While I truly blog for myself, more as an online diary, it is so nice to see comments!

Lori, if you will email me your address I will send you your prize package!

2 comments:

Lori's Light Extemporanea said...

Oh yay, oh yay! I can hardly believe my good fortune! Thank you so much!

I can't find a place on your blog to e-mail you, so would you mind e-mailing me at sophroneo.mom (at) gmail.com?

Thank you again! It's been a rathole of a day. This definitely redeems it.

Gina said...

Lori is my best-est friend in the whole world and I'm so happy she won this! She deserves it!

I will have a word with her though about not telling me about your blog. :-) Such great knitting content!