Thursday, February 08, 2007

Stash Enhancement

This is my new yarn from The Loopy Ewe. The top one is from J Knits. This yarn is the softest yarn I have ever felt. I don't know if I want to knit with it, I may just sit it on my table and pet it for a few weeks.
Here is the Claudia Handpainted....Cherry Chocolate. Looks good enough to eat!
For online ordering and customer service you just can't beat The Loopy Ewe. Their turn around time is wonderful and they throw neat little extras in with their packages.

3 comments:

Beth said...

Hey, is that J. Knits Tampa? Penny and I both bought Tampa and we're planning a sort of unofficial Tampa KAL. We're thinking of doing RPM from Knitty.

I want the Chocolate Cherry Claudia. Mmmmm ....

So much wonderful yarn.
I'm so glad you're enjoying The Loopy Ewe. Sheri is fantastic! I joined The Loopy Seasonal Sock club and I can NOT wait.

Tasha said...

I love love both of those. I'm going to have to order from this lady - she has so much great stuff

Anonymous said...

that's so gorgeous. I'm going to have to steal it from you... err, I mean, order some of my own. :D