Monday, April 23, 2007

Monday Recipe

Do you have an abundance of zucchini? Are you trying to get your children (or husband) to eat more veggies? Then I have the recipe for you.

Hamburger Zucchini Pie

Brown one pound of hamburger. Drain then add one diced zucchini to the skillet. Season with your favorite seasonings. I use seasoned salt, garlic powder, onion powder and Montreal steak seasoning. Cook until zucchini is tender.

Spray 9" pie pan with non-stick spray. Place hamburger mixture in pan top with one cup of shredded cheese.

Mix the following:

1/2 cup Bisquick
2 eggs
1 cup milk

Pour over hamburger mixture. Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes or until golden brown.

This is a big hit with my whole family. I typically make two.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seriously, I think I may make this tonight! Hope you have a wonderful spa day and a Happy Birthday!!