Monday, April 02, 2007

Stash Enhancement

I love getting packages from the Loopy Ewe. Sheri has such a nice selection of sock yarns, it is hard to make a decision! Today when we got home from the zoo, there was a package containing this lovely yarn...

The green is Sprite Green Panda Cotton, the other two are Claudia Handpainted. The one with orange is Sherbet and the light pink and yellow is Jill's Pink. Of course, between the time of ordering this yarn and receiving it I came to the conclusion that I really need more solid yarns. But I am thinking Jill's Pink is light enough a sock pattern will show.

I had also gone by a quilt store in Ft. Worth that sells yarn. They had all their yarn 50% off. I have always wanted to try Classic Elite and for $6 a skein...why not? I think I have enough for a vest, at least I hope so!

1 comment:

Tasha said...

I am so in love with that pink/yellow claudia. I saw it online then in person last week. I must be strong because I still don't own it.....Please bring it to the meet up!