My Tackle it Tuesday was Breakfast room curtains. I promised I would upload pictures tonight and fortunately I was able to finish!
The fabric...plaid was the first one found, I waited until I found the roosters to make the curtains.
The door curtain was the first one made. This was the one that taught me I had to use drapery lining. I found the rooster on the shelf after I made the curtain, I thought he was perfect for the look.
The curtain on the wall by itself was an oddball. It was only two inches smaller than the matching four, it gave me the most problems.
Please let me know what you think!