1. I get to put out my Santa Collection. Here is some, the camera wouldn't capture all of them. The one in the center holding the staff, with a scene painted on his stomach is from Russia. He is one of my favorites.
3. Making divinity for my family, Divinity is one of Smoda and Speedy B's favorite candies.
4. Putting out the Precious Moment Nativity set. My mother had this since 1979, the house is just not decorated until it is put out.
6. Making Christmas cookies: almond, sugar, biscotti.
7. A new tradition, I found this Santa quilt in my mother's things. She had done all but a small section of the binding. I finished it and hung it above the Santa collection.
8. Singing all the Advent and Christmas hymns in church. It brings tears to my eyes to hear the voices of believers all blended together!
9. Watching "The Bishop's Wife" with Cary Grant. I believe it is my favorite classic Christmas movie.
10. Watching "The Santa Clause" with the boys (RacerDad included). I love hearing their laughter it warms my heart!
11. Going to look at Christmas lights.
12. Putting out my Willowtree nativity. (There was a picture, but when I tried to edit to add Mr. Linky, Blogger lost part of my post! I sure want to figure out Mr. Linky)
5. Chelle Y
6. Jenny Ryan